Do You Dream In Din?
Nicework is looking for a junior to mid-level designer to join our team. This role involves delivering world-class design to a variety of clients. It involves working hard, drinking tea and having fun.
- Able to think for yourself and can function with ambiguity
- Ok with being a team player
- Capable of surviving periods of high pressure without melting down
- In possession of an attitude that is positive and proactive.
- Proud of your talent and willing to apply it
- In possession of at least a bachelors degree in design (unless your design is beyond comparison, in which case we can talk about it)
Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Development of creative treatment and strategy
- General graphic design, layout and typography
- Client interactions face to face, written and by telephone
- Pitching for new work
- Basic project management
- Contribution to Nicework marketing in the form of content development, the blog, magazine and social media platforms
- Managing junior designers, interns and external resources
- Proactively identifying revenue opportunities
- Quality control of work output
- Other duties as defined by management
- Can code
- Can write
- Can do basic video editing
- Understands animation and broadcast design
- Knowledge of Inbound marketing
Sometimes the hours are long
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- You can use Creative Suite as well as your toothbrush
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and turn-around
Nicework is a great place to work. You will grow, learn and have fun doing it. We built the business to feel like a family and everyone here has everyone else's back. Its not for everyone but you are not just anyone now are you?
How to apply
If this sounds like the shizzle, please send a short email to join @ nicework dot co dot za. Put the position you're applying for and your name in the subject line. Include some information about yourself and why you think would be an asset to the business. Don't forget to attach your CV.
Then click the button below and fill in the form.
Do both. No do both, no looky at your application :)
Public service announcements:
- Proofread! Make sure the spelling, punctuation and language are good. Show that you care :)
- If you are from a recruitment agency, please do not get in touch. We understand that you are trying to do your job, but there is no honey here. Sorry.